The best-selling BD-2100 is great for measuring moisture in a variety of different building materials, including wood, concrete, drywall, EIFS, roofing, insulation, and flooring. The BD-2100 has a digital display, an adjustable alarm, and Delmhorst’s exclusive calibrated drywall scale.
- Digital readout
- Three scales:
- Wood Scale - 6%-40% moisture range. Use for flooring and building material such as wood studs, floor joists, subfloors
- Reference Scale - reads from 0 to 100 on a relative basis. Use on non-wood materials such as concrete, plaster and insulation.
- Gypsum Scale - 0.2%-50% moisture range. Use on sheetrock
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings
- Set-point alerts you to when a pre-selected MC is reached
- Connector to attach any available electrode for deep penetration
- One year warranty
- Additional Information
Dry Time N/A Documents N/A Brand Delmhorst