The heart of the Flip Edger is the powerful motor with its enormous suction power and corresponding reserves. The unexpectedly handy weight of the Lagler Flip is due to the abrasion proof, glass fibre reinforced plastic used in the motor casing, handle and attachment. Designed down to the last detail with ergonomics, simple handling and maintenance in mind. The Flip Edge Sander has the "wood dust test" quality mark, making it the only edge and corner sanding machine in the world to work almost dust-free. There are 2 attachment lengths and 1 corner attachment available.
- Universal motor with no-voltage release and thermal overload protection: 110 V / 60 CPS / 1.35 kW
- Fuse protection min.: 20 Amperes
- Sanding disc diameter: 5 7/8"
- Sanding disc diameter corner attachment: 2 3/8"
- Sanding disc speed under load: 3100 RPM
- Sanding disc speed corner attachment under load: 7750 rpm
- Attachment length, short: 6 1/8"
- Attachment length, long: 12 3/8"
- Length of corner attachment: 8 7/8"
- Additional Information
Dry Time N/A Brand Lagler