The HUMMEL® belt sanding machine is the best-known floor sanding machine in the world. Mature, long-life technology for perfect sanding quality and enormous machine power have made it the undisputed number one system for parquet floor finishing for decades. The combination of an aggressive sanding drum, three-stage drum pressure regulation and belt tensioning device with integrated automatically regulated belt guidance guarantees quick work and optimum sanding quality.
- Extremely economical
- Belt can be changed in seconds
- Impressive working quality
- Fail-safe and sturdy design
- Optimized dust extraction
- Low-fatigue work
Ideal Use: Perfect and economical sanding of both small and large areas – even in critical areas such as mosaic inlays with soft wood.
- Fuse protection min.: 30 Amperes
- Sanding drum width: 7 7/8"
- Sanding drum speed: 2880 RPM
- Uses 7 7/8 x 29 1/2 Inch belts
- Additional Information