Proknee's Model AP 16 all purpose knee pads are certified for professional floor covering installation. The integrated buckle and strap assemblies easily adjust and lock in the strap lengths to provide a one-size-fits-all solution for the installer. The AP16's slotted lower frame and live hinge permit easy movement while kneeling and the 1" foam inserts provide maximum comfort.
- Certified for professional floor covering installation
- One size fits all solution
- Adjust and lock strap lengths for installer's dimensions
- Smart Lock quick release buckles
- Slotted lower frame and live hinge to "fit like a glove"
- Knee pocket shape and flat bottom design stabilizes knee joint
- Allows for long periods of kneeling without pressure
- No wrinkle liners wick away moisture and keep foam inserts clean
- All parts are replaceable 1" foam inserts for maximum comfort and protection
- Proudly made in the USA
- ProKnee offers a 30 day money back guarantee
- One year warranty
- Additional Information