TAYLOR MS-Plus® Advance™ Wood Flooring Adhesive with Meta-Tec® Technology, is a one component 100% solids, cross linking, MS polymer-based adhesive formulated for the interior installation of wood block parquet, engineered wood plank, acrylic impregnated plank, bamboo and pre-finished and unfinished solid wood flooring.
TAYLOR MS-Plus® Advance™ also has superior concrete moisture inhibition capability as well as good sound reduction properties that meets the IIC and STC building code requirements, when applied with Taylor Glide-On trowel.
- Replaces urethane adhesive
- Mositure barrier adhesive
- Contains Meta-Sept® Antimicrobial protection
- Higher sound reduction with Acous-Tec® technology
- Corrects minor subfloor imperfections up to 1/8"
- Early quick grab and rapid strength buildup
- Third-party environmentally certified
- Spread rate up to 70 sq ft per gallon
- Additional Information
Dry Time N/A Brand Taylor Adhesives